Get in the kitchen!
Making food is likely the most impactful thing you can do to improve your diet. If you are looking for some inspiration, tips on how to get started or just want some new cooking tricks- check out these posts:
- How to find the time to cook.
- Keys to home cooking: Go-to-meal ideas, sauces for flavor and flexibility.
- Increase your enjoyment of food through the power of taste and attention.
- How to make delicious, easy to prepare vegetables, salads, and beans.
- We can’t always make our own meals so it’s wise to have some strategies for eating out and snacking.
What’s Your Diet of Choice?
In addition to reviewing the top (and worse) rated diets of 2018, I wrote about a couple of dietary approaches this year: mesoamerican, flexitarian, ketogenic, intermittent fasting, weight loss – including the non-diet approach. They each have their benefits, the real key is finding the approach that works for you.
Using Food as Medicine
Happy New Year! Here’s to another healthy and enjoyable year in food.